Nano Pacific now offers a high-precision atomic force microscope to meet the needs of biologists, pathologists and medical scientists. Highly configurable AFM allow you to expand the system’s capabilities as your needs occur.
- Integrated with inverted optical microscopes.
- Two independent, XY and closed-loop z scanner.
- Flat and linear XY scan of up to 40 µm × 40 µm with low residual bow.
- Accurate height measurements.
- Less tip wear for prolonged high-quality and high-resolution imaging.
- Minimized sample damage or modification.
- Immunity from parameter-dependent results observed in tapping imaging.
- Easy sample or tip exchange.
- Easy head removal.
- Direct on-axis optics for high resolution optical viewing.
- Back-lash free sample-stage. Sample positioning range of 7 mm in X and Y.
- Tight mechanical coupling yields excellent noise performance.
- Compatible with both reflection and transmission optical viewing.